CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SITE.
This site is dedicated for use by individuals in order to collect and efficient organization of all relevant health information to family members and enforcement of the provisions contained in the "Conditions" below. Access to and use of the website programari.iocn.ro (hereinafter the "Site") is made on the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions may be modified at any time by the site administrator, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" / Hospital, without prior notice to persons who use, hereinafter "Users".
Users will have permanent access to the terms and conditions for using the services, so you can consult at any time.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, users should stop accessing this service.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of the proposed Oncological Institue „Prof. Dr. Ion Chiricuţă” hereinafter Hospital as described below.
One click in the box called "I agree with the above terms" has value agreed between the Hospital and users assume all rights and obligations under the Agreement and the provisions of these "Terms".
The contents of these "Terms" are governed by the legal provisions in force.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If you agree that the provision of services, information delivery will start immediately after fulfilling all the formalities of registration required.
- Information provided must be accurate. Choosing registration, you are obligated to provide us with the correct name, address and other useful information. To correct or update this information, click on the "personal data".
- By accessing and using the personal password of the account you are responsible for all actions arising from its use. Hospital can not be held responsible in any way for errors encountered by negligence on the security and confidentiality of user account and password. To protect the confidentiality of data, you should not use public stations (unsecured) working or multiple access stations.
2. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- Your personal data will be used by the hospital, following your agreement to the terms shown above, for loading data from medical record information by e-mail, and statistical reports.
- The data provided by the user are strictly confidential. Hospital agrees not to provide such data to third persons or companies.
- This site uses security measures against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that is under our control.
- Hospital undertakes to respect your rights by Law 677/2001, and at your request addressed
Hospital, it undertakes: to correct, update, block, erase or transform into anonymous data, free of charge, the data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law no.677 / 2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data
- Hospital respect the rights conferred by Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. Among these rights are (list not exhaustive):
a. the right to ask you to confirm whether hospital processes or not your personal data;
b. the right to ask the Hospital to correct, update, block or delete, free of charge, provided data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001;
c. the right to ask the Hospital to stop, free of charge, your personal data processing;
Any such request shall be dated, signed and sent by the person registered in the database by e-mail at the address mentioned on the site in section Contacts.
Any attempt to access personal information of another user or modify site content or to affect performance server running SITE, will be considered an attempt to defraud the site will put in motion criminal investigation against OR those that A (U) tried it.
3. LOGIN AS USER
To benefit from the services offered by this site will have to register as a user (to create a user account on the site).
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of data on access to your user account created on the Site and you agree to assume responsibility for all activities carried out in your user account created on the site.
By registering as a user of the site we will ask for some personal information such as name, email address and other information but personal, allowing identify you as a user of this site.